Frequenly Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions that are not answered adequately here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Absolutely! As we say: “Not just recommended. Guaranteed.”
We feel so strongly about all recordings featured on Expedition Audio that we guarantee you will enjoy them too. The terms and conditions of this guarantee are as follows:
- It is only applicable to recordings featured on Expedition Audio;
- You must have purchased the recording from HBDirect. The guarantee does not apply at other vendors;
- Returns must be postmarked within 30 days from ship date;
- Shipment costs, both outgoing and returning, are non-refundable; and
- The recording must be in excellent condition.
It means we have invested heavily into furthering the success of your recording. On Expedition Audio, each featured album receives:
- An original and unique, full recommendation;
- Extended, full track sound samples from the Expedition Audio YouTube channel and/or SoundCloud stream;
- A content-rich page complete with artist and composer biographies with outbound links, full sized front and back cover album images, album overviews from the record label’s notes, a pdf of the CD liner notes and more;
- The logo, mission statement and an outbound link for the label;
- A YouTube video of the performance where one is available;
- A link to purchase the album from HBDirect; and
- A money-back, satisfaction guarantee on all E.A. selections.
In addition to a decked out recommendation page on Expedition Audio, HBDirect promotes featured recordings in other ways, including:
- Insert flyers that go into all of HBDirect’s outbound shipments;
- A dedicated eNewsletter featuring new additions to Expedition Audio;
- Links from the HBDirect album details page to the featured recommendation page on Expedition Audio;
- A special section in our direct mail pieces;
- Ongoing sale pricing for each selection; and
- The lastest 12 additions to Expedition Audio are featured on the HBDirect home page.